Sumeet Sondhi is counsel to The Blanch Law Firm. Mr. Sondhi has worked in conjunction with Ryan Blanch on a myriad of matters, ranging from government investigations to white collar and antitrust crimes, his specialties being health care fraud, enterprise corruption and money laundering.
Mr. Sondhi’s extensive knowledge and experience have resulted in a number of favorable outcomes for the firm’s clients. He has represented clients and companies charged with an array of white collar crimes, including:
- Price Fixing: Represented a billion dollar air cargo company in a DOJ industry-wide criminal antitrust investigation regarding alleged price fixing
- Healthcare Fraud: Represented a prominent physician charged with health care fraud and enterprise corruption
- Tax Evasion: Represented a Partner in a corporate restructuring company charged with evading state and federal taxes exceeding $10 million
- Racketeering: Represented individuals in the Federal criminal investigation alleging Governor Elliot Spitzer’s association with a prostitution ring known as Emperor’s Club VIP
- Organized Crime: Represented Healthcare Clinic owners charged with organized crime, money laundering, and insurance fraud
- Drug Charge: Represented a prominent physician charged with unlawfully prescribing large amounts of oxycodone
In addition to representing clients with regards to investigations and criminal matters as counsel to the Blanch Law Firm, Mr. Sondhi provides comprehensive legal and advisory services to a diverse range of corporate and individual clientele with respect to structuring the acquisition, sale, development, leasing and financing of commercial real estate. Transactions involve the purchase and sale of single tenant net-leased assets, shopping centers, strip malls, multi-family buildings, mixed-use buildings, offices and hotels. Mr. Sondhi also counsels clients on corporate matters, including business transactions, corporate structuring, shareholder agreements, operating agreements and partnership and joint venture agreements.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2003
- Juris Doctorate
- Binghamton University, 1998
- Bachelor’s Degree, Economics