RYAN BLANCH is a highly sought-after crisis and brand management attorney whose law firm and PR agency work together to resolve crises and launch brands. He has navigated legal and media landscapes for private equity funds and international airlines facing criminal charges as well as C-suite execs of publicly traded companies facing #MeToo and malfeasance allegations.
Ryan Blanch is the founder and lead attorney of The Blanch Law Firm. Mr. Blanch is an experienced New York criminal defense lawyer handling white-collar criminal cases and other major felonies in New York. Mr. Blanch’s work has been published in law review and op-ed articles for UCLA and Pace University. While studying at a nationally ranked, top-tier law school, Mr. Blanch was a member of Law Review and the Criminal Law Society. Prior to graduating, Mr. Blanch worked as an intern prosecutor with both the Los Angeles and San Francisco District Attorneys’ Offices. There he prosecuted hundreds of felonies at probable cause hearings in criminal court under the supervision of the District Attorney’s . He went on to continue his legal career working as a lawyer at a large New York (and international) law firm. Mr. Blanch has appeared as a criminal law commentator on FOX News Live. He has been covered in Page 6 of the NY Post and his cases have been featured in the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
In 2014, Ryan Blanch was selected as a Super Lawyer by Thompson Reuters, an honor only 5% of lawyers per state can hold.
From Super Lawyers: Bar associations and courts across the country have recognized the legitimacy of the Super Lawyers selection process. Most recently, the New Jersey Supreme Court upheld the findings of a Special Master assigned by the court to, among other things, examine the details of our process. In his July 2008 report, the Special Master lauded our lawyer-rating process, stating:
“[The Super Lawyers selection process] is a comprehensive, good-faith and detailed attempt to produce a list of lawyers that have attained high peer recognition, meet ethical standards, and have demonstrated some degree of achievement in their field.”
- “Super Lawyer” – Thomson Reuters
- Listed in America’s Who’s Who for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Super Lawyers – Super Lawyers Magazine
- AV “Preeminent” Rated (5.0 out of 5.0) – Martindale-Hubbell
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys- National Trial Lawyers
- Rated 10.0 ‘Superb” – AVVO
- Top Attorney – American Registry of Business Excellence
- New York State Defenders Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Lawyers Association
- New York County Bar Association
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, 1999
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Member, Outstanding Service Award
- Criminal Law Moot Court National Champion
- Best Speaker and Best Brief
- Awarded for Superb Dedication
- Law Review: SMU Law Review, Member
- Son of Sam Laws, Winner for Article Submission
University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, 1995
Bachelor of English
Honors: Dean’s List
Daily Bruin Op-Ed Journalist
- Model Brief Regarding Constitutional Standing and Ripeness, 15 PACENVLR 913, 1998
- UCLA columnist for article regarding drug program
- Lecturer, Extension of Fourth Amendment Rights to Dwellings of Homeless, Washington, D.C.